We start the week with news. From today you can find a selection of Terramagna wines on the Catatu direct sales portal: https://catatu.es/bodega/grupo-terramagna
If you still do not know us and want to try different wines, we leave you some recommendations below:
If you are looking for…
- Aged in oak, deep wine, with a taste of ripe fruit and spicy notes. Then we speak of CT en Clave DO. Available in three varieties:
– CT En clave de DO Garnacha. Tasty and with a slight final acidity.
– CT En clave de DO Monastrell & Syrah. Round and fleshy. Fresh and, at the same time, fatty and sweet.
– CT En clave de DO Monastrell. Full of harmony. Soft and velvety.
- Aged in oak, strong and silky wine. The right choice would be Neton Garnacha Tintorera. Fresh and at the same time deep, with hints of red and black fruits.
- Aged in oak, with a good body and a sweet entry. The elegant balance of soft toasted and spicy aromas. Without doubt, the choice is: Ciro Black Edition.
- Aged in oak wine, full of personality and nuances. A sure hit is Isabel Peralta. In its two varieties of red wine:
– Isabel Peralta Garnacha Tintorera. Silky and powerful. Voluminous and persistent on the palate. The most personal interpretation of Garnacha Tintorera.
– Isabel Peralta Monastrell. Silky and balanced. With a pleasant and ripe tannin. The most personal interpretation of Monastrell.
- Aged in oak wine, with a good body and several medals and the Best Wine of Castilla award by Mundus Vini: the award-winning LCA.
- Aged in oak, velvety and structured. With aroma of ripe fruit and traces of green pepper. Your choice is The Woods of Tilo Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Young and intense. With aromas of fruit and spring universe. Don’t hesitate to try Rayen. In its Garnacha Tintorera version with a more concentrated taste: Rayen Garnacha Tintorera. Or in its most floral and fresh version: Rayen Monastrell.
- Aged in oak, with power and elegance without losing softness. Fresh on the palate. This is Isabel Peralta Viognier.
If you are looking for…
- Cava with fine bubbles. Immersive, with fresh acidity and an intense aroma of red fruits, citrus and bakery touches. CT En clave de DO Brut Rosé Garnacha is your sparkling cava.
- Cava with live bubbles and great effervescence. Full of sensations, aroma of white fruits and citrus notes with a background of pastries. Our recommendation is sparkling cava CT En clave de DO Brut Nature Macabeo & Chardonnay.